- 3.5″ Color Screen – navigate through menu settings with a knob.
- EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) Feature and AutoRamp makes therapy more comfortable
- Auto air leakage compensation
- Smart Start and Smart Stop
- Integrated Heated Humidification to prevent dry mouth and rainout
- SD card to keep sleep information
- Whisper-Quiet and Portable
- Superior Data Reporting
- Automatic Pressure Adjustments
- TiControl Functionality for Fewer Respiratory Events
More Sensitive: With its more up-to-date algorithm, VentMed DF serie is more sensitive to identify and analyze different types of respiratory events, and trigger the device to control the air flow much more accurately and gently than ever before.
Preheating: Set preheating function to on, then device will automatically heat the air tubing and water tank according
to the temperature setting after power on. Nominal preheating time: 1H(1hour) for humidifier, 15 min for air tubing.
More Convenient: smart split screen makes operation much easier. The parameter setting interface and therapy waveforms and patition layout are displayed on the same screen, making parameters clear at a glance, and no need to switch frequently.
Much Safer: multiple alarms to keep therapy always in normal condition: mask off, suffocation, pressure abnormality, tubing abnormality alarms etc.
More Advanced: Real-time monitoring Spo2, BPM on the interface of the CPAP simply by connecting with a Ventmed pulse oximeter via Bluetooth.
More Comfortable: Advanced Tubing surround heating technology, with 10℃-30℃ adjusting temperature, making heating more evenly.
VentMed Auto CPAP DF-20A-H
3.5 inch color screen
Stop working automatically,
buzzle ring 4 times
0-60min, 1 min/step
Yes, 0-3 level
Breath Event detection
Heating hose temperature
10℃ ~ 30℃, step size 1℃
Heated Humidifier, 0-5 level
Mask off, suffocation,
- VentMed APAP Mchine DF-20A-H
- Nasal Mask(“M” size by default, please make a remark if you a different size or need a fll face mask)
- 5 Pieces of Filter Cotton
- CPAP Heated Tubing
- Water Chamber
- TF Card
- Measuring Cup
- Power Supply Unit
- Carry Package
- User Manual
- Carton Box
1. Make sure the drain hole on the bottom of the device is not blocked.
2. Don’t spill water when installing the humidifier tank. If water is splashed on the heating plate, please
unplug the power supply and wait for the device to drain and dry before using it.
3. Only distilled or purified water can be used in the humidification tank. when there is no water in the humidification tank, please turn off the humidification function! Don’t exceed the maximum water level
marked on the humidification tank.
4. When moving or carrying the machine, please pour out the water to prevent the water in the
humidification tank from flowing back into the device. If it happens, please unplug the power and stop
5. Don’t insert or remove the Micro SD card while the device is in use.