It’s important to replace the Ventmed Dreamsleep CPAP Water Chamber/tank/reservoir every 6 to 12 months to maintain optimal performance of your humidifier and CPAP machines. The Standard Water Chamber can be easily lifted for cleaning and refilling, although it is not suitable for dishwasher use. This water chamber is compatible with all Dreamsleep series CPAP devices, including DS6, DS7, and DS8, ensuring hassle-free compatibility.
1. Ventmed DS Series Replacement Chamber: This authentic VentMed product serves as a replacement for the standard water chamber that originally came with your VentMed DreamSleep DS6 Auto CPAP, DS7, and DS8 BiPAP Machines.
2. Convenient Removal: Engineered for effortless removal, this water chamber can be easily taken out of your device. This feature simplifies the cleaning and refilling process, ensuring hassle-free maintenance.
3. Ensure Comfortable Therapy: By replacing your water chamber every 6 months, you ensure the cleanliness of your therapy, prevent potential water leaks that might harm sensitive electronics, and safeguard your overall health. Regular replacements maintain the integrity of your device, promoting a comfortable and effective therapy experience.
How To Use The VentMed Water Chamber
1. Avoid Overfilling: Refrain from filling the water tank above the designated maximum fill line. Overfilling can lead to damage due to excess water leakage from the tank inlet.
2. Disconnecting the Hose: When disconnecting the hose from the tank outlet, ensure it is not holding any water. Water in the hose can flow into the machine, causing potential damage.
3. Use Distilled Water: Use only room temperature distilled water in the water chamber tub. Avoid adding any chemicals or additives, such as essential oils, to the water. Additives may irritate your mouth or throat and can be harmful. Tap water can leave hard deposits, which can burden your CPAP machine and affect the quality of your therapy air and its pressure.
4. Empty Before Transport: Before moving the humidifier base, remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank. Leakage from your humidifier chamber can harm your machine.
5. Avoid Filling Inside the Humidifier: Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
6. Ensure Water Tank Installation: Do not turn on the humidifier without the water tank installed. If there is no water in the tank, the humidifier number setting must remain on 0 to prevent any issues.