Oxygen therapy with home or portable oxygen concentrator is the approved most effective way for respiratory disorders, widely used in personal homes, clinics and hospitals. RESJOY provides one stop solutions for oxygen therapy with full range of breathing products including oxygen concentrator machines, nasal oxygen cannula, oxygen masks; cpap machines, bipap machines, cpap masks, cpap supplies etc.
Showing 1–12 of 14 results
Showing 1–12 of 14 results
What is oxygen therapy?
Oxygen is vital for metabolic processes in cells and therefore the function of tissues within the body. Our bodies need oxygen for all their active processes like eating food, physical activity, or even just thinking, sleeping.
If you’re living with a lung condition, or your daily activities like climbing, exercising making your body consume too much oxygen, you may need home oxygen therapy if your blood oxygen levels are persistently in a low condition. The hypoxia condition can leave you short of breath, chest tightness, coughing or wheezing, sleep apnea etc.
What are the benefits of oxygen therapy?
Oxygen therapy means deliver more oxygen to your body to meet the needs of the body’s activities. Oxygen therapy not only effectively relieve symptoms for copd and pneumonia patients, it also widely used in exercises to boost energy levels, improve endurance and help users recover faster from exertion, that is why oxygen bars have been rising in recent years. Oxygen therapy can help:
- Keep blood oxygen at normal levels
- increase energy levels
- improve mood
- improve concentration
- improve sports performance
- reduce stress
- provide relief for headacheand migraine
- promote better sleep
Who need oxygen therapy?
Normal blood oxygen levels are between 75 to 100 mmHg (millimeters). A 60 or lower oxygen level indicates that you need supplemental oxygen. Long term oxygen therapy at home can help with many conditions, including:
- Chronic bronchitis
- Congestive heart failure
- COPD(chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Sleep apnea
- Aerobic exercise
- Chronic fatigue
- Over stressed
What’s the type of oxygen therapy?
There are many oxygen therapies available, including,
The oxygen gas is stored in a portable metal tank and delivered in pulses mode and not continuously.
Liquid oxygen is also stored in a portable tank with more highly concentrated than oxygen gas, so the tank can store more oxygen.
An oxygen concentrator adopts PSA technology to compress oxygen concentration up to 90-95 from air arround. The concentrator works by moving air through two molecular sieve beds to remove nitrogen and then distributes purified oxygen via hoses that are inserted into the nostrils. Later, the nitrogen is released into the atmosphere.
Oxygen tanks VS oxygen concentrators
Both oxygen tanks and concentrators deliver compressed oxygen to patients, but they also have lots of differences.
- Oxygen tank collects compressed oxygen in a tank from oxygen plant, while concentrators compress oxygen from surrounding air.
- Oxygen tank doesn’t need power, while oxygen concentrators need electricity outlet or batteryto work.
- The amout of pressured oxygen in oxygen tank is limited and need to be refilled once runs out. The oxygen concentrator collects oxygen endlessly from air. Users don’t need to worry about running out of oxygen and refilling.
- Oxygen tank is restricted in transportations.
- The oxygen tank has greater cost over time than concentrators. Refills cost VS one-time investment.
How to choose an oxygen concentrator?
Oxygen concentrators can be classified as home oxygen concentrators, and portable oxygen concentrators. The home use oxygen concentrators work with electricity outlet. Most home oxygen machines can provide continuous flow oxygen with adjustable flow from 1 liter to 10 liter. The portable oxygen concentrator is lighter than home concentrator machine but usually with lower flow. It operates by rechargable battery,which is good for outdoors and travel.
How to choose the right oxygen concentrator machine fit for you?
1. If you are patients with respiratory diseases like COPD, asthma etc, you should consider the medical grade oxygen concentrator with medical level putity 90-96%, and choose the right flow that fit for you.
2. Don’t have breathing difficulties, just want to improve health conditions like fatigue relief, sleep quality enhancement, exercise recovery etc. You can use the lower concentration types of concentrator.(30-90% concentration) which is the same effect as that of oxygen bar.
3. Want to reclaim your freedom and get life back as usual like fishing, shopping and travelling, then a small and lightweight portable oxygen concentrator is your first choice.
Why choose resjoy?
RESJOY is a professional respiratory products online supplier. We focus on only respiratory products like oxygen concentrators, cpap machines etc. In RESJOY, we provide one-stop solutions for breathing, with full range of products like 1-10L concentrator machines, high flow nasal cannula and oxygen masks; Auto cpap machines, bi pap machines, cpap supplies, cpap cleaning machines. We offer a 30 day breathe-easy money back guarantee and lifetime technicial support. Supreme quality, reasonable price and hassle-free services are our core competencies.