A Portable Oxygen System is the perfect solution for keeping an active lifestyle. This lightweight, compact, portable oxygen system provides continuous flow oxygen delivery. The reliability and safety of oxygen delivery has been proven effective in clinical testing as well as through independent tests performed by physicians and respiratory therapists.
Features of RESJOY Oxilite POC
- Light and Portable–Only approx 2kg, Generation 2 with handle, better to carry.
- Low noise,mute motor,physical oxygen generation.
- Convenient–It provides continuous supply of oxygen without the need to store and replace cylinders.
- Easy to operate: Simplified concise control system with intensive design under the control of only 2 buttons.
- Furnished with lithium battery can be used at home, in a car and even the place without power supply.
- Advanced photo catalyst active carbon functions to remove dust, bacteria and odors from air delivering clean and fresh air.
- Long working time: It can be operated extended hours continuously plugged to a wall outlet or car power port.
- Energy efficient and cost effective–Mini size,economical power consumption,just concentrates pure oxygen from environment air, so it is nearly no cost.
- Reliable and easy to maintain–Just keep the intake filter clean and clear of dust. No need of special installation nor wait for deliveries refill tanks like liquid oxygen or oxygen tanks.
What can you get from oxygen therapy?
- Refurbishing brain activity
- Energizing physical conditions
- Rich oxygen generation for skin care
- Relaxing sub-health status caused by fatigue
- Reducing hazards of cigarettes and alcohol
- Aid restful sleep
- Boost the immune system
- Sterilizing and deodorizing
- Maintain normal blood saturation for patients
- Size: 260X110X170 (LXWLH) mm
- Net Weight: 2kg, lightweight
- Power Consumption:<32W
- Rated Voltage: AC 110-240V 50/60HZ or DC 12-15V
- Noise level: <40db
- Oxygen flow: 3 Liter/min, continuous flow.
- Oxygen concentration: 30%
- 3 preset working time, 20min, 40 min, 60 min.
- 2 Years Warranty for machine.
- 1 Year warranty for battery
Three working ways – for home, car & outdoors
- Runs from rechargable li-ion battery. Take along with it and keep active as usual.
- Runs from car battery DC12V. Plug into car cigarette port and start oxygen therapy. You can also charge the battery when driving.
- Runs from 110-240V. Just plug into wall outlet (100V-240V), and enjoy oxygen therapy even when sleep.
- 1x Machine
- 2x Battery
- 1x Carry bag
- 1x Nasal tube
- 1x Power cord
- 1x Battery charger
- 1x English manual
Normally, it takes about 4 hours for full charging. The light on the battery charger will turn green once full charged.
Normally, one battery lasts about 1.5 hours after full charging.
We do not suggest that. As it may damage the machine.
Please press “set” button 3 times till all the 3 lights on, then it works continuous up to 8 hours if plugged into wall outlet.
The blue color capsule is used to release air pressure. So it is not used to hold water.
When hot air encounters cold pipe walls, it tends to condense into water, then accumulates inside, which is normal and occurs in all oxygen concentrators. You only need to use a hair dryer to dry the inside of the oxygen tube in time.