Can sleep apnea kill you? Obstructive apnea is when your upper airway tissues collapse, causing you to stop breathing. This causes your blood oxygen levels to drop and triggers stress hormones in your body. You will need to regain your ability to breathe before you become suffocated. However, just because you are unlikely to die from […]
- The benefits of using a CPAP machine
- APAP vs CPAP: Which One Is Better For Sleep Apnea
- The Possible Comorbidities of Sleep Apnea
- How to fall asleep quickly like a baby
- Cheyne-Stokes & Sleep Apnea: What’s The Connection
- Parasomnia: What Is It, How to Treat and Is It Sleep Apnea Related?
- How To Explain Sleep Apnea Test Result?
- The Risks of Sleep Apnea and Treatment Options
- What Is Sleep Apnea And How Does CPAP Work For It?
- Can Sleep Apnea Kill You? What Happnes If Stay Untreated?